The Fan Can|Sci-Fi, Fanatsy, MLP & more
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fan Can|Sci-Fi, Fanatsy, MLP & more

The Fan Can is a massive fandom forum covering all things Star Wars, Doctor Who, Tolkien, My Little Pony, Halo and much more...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello there! im Fluttershy (you might know me as Yep)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fluttershy

Hello there! im Fluttershy (you might know me as Yep) Empty
PostSubject: Hello there! im Fluttershy (you might know me as Yep)   Hello there! im Fluttershy (you might know me as Yep) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:18 pm

I like ponies and halo and star wars so I thought id join this site Wink
Back to top Go down
Ahuiz
Admin
Ahuiz

PostSubject: Re: Hello there! im Fluttershy (you might know me as Yep)   Hello there! im Fluttershy (you might know me as Yep) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:19 pm

Yep! Very Happy herro!
Back to top Go down
https://fancan.4umer.com
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Hello there! im Fluttershy (you might know me as Yep)   Hello there! im Fluttershy (you might know me as Yep) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:55 pm

hey do you need an admin? if you trust me enough I wouldn't mind helping out around here
Back to top Go down
Ahuiz
Admin
Ahuiz

PostSubject: Re: Hello there! im Fluttershy (you might know me as Yep)   Hello there! im Fluttershy (you might know me as Yep) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
hey do you need an admin? if you trust me enough I wouldn't mind helping out around here

Not at the moment - All I need is myself and Shushiblade right now. What I really need is more members. But I don't want to risk getting ion trouble on FiM for adverstising.
Back to top Go down
https://fancan.4umer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there! im Fluttershy (you might know me as Yep)   Hello there! im Fluttershy (you might know me as Yep) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there! im Fluttershy (you might know me as Yep)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fan Can|Sci-Fi, Fanatsy, MLP & more :: The Fan Can :: Initiation Ceremony-
Jump to: