The Fan Can|Sci-Fi, Fanatsy, MLP & more
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fan Can|Sci-Fi, Fanatsy, MLP & more

The Fan Can is a massive fandom forum covering all things Star Wars, Doctor Who, Tolkien, My Little Pony, Halo and much more...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mischievous Test Subjects

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Senator Partywaffle

Senator Partywaffle

Mischievous Test Subjects Empty
PostSubject: Mischievous Test Subjects   Mischievous Test Subjects Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:53 am

This thread is for all the Aperture employees and test associates that don't follow the rules and just like to have fun. Those guys who tried to give that lonely turret a hug, and that randomly throw themselves into walls for no reason using arial faith plates. Now I don't have the game but I'm getting it the day I get a new computer. The first thing I'm gonna do is punch a Sentry Turret in the face, or screen, or.……lightbulb? Whatever is on the front of them that is punchable.

What do you guys do?
Back to top Go down
Ahuiz
Admin
Ahuiz

Mischievous Test Subjects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mischievous Test Subjects   Mischievous Test Subjects Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:41 pm

I replay level 1 over and over again trying to catch Wheatley...
Back to top Go down
https://fancan.4umer.com

Mischievous Test Subjects
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fan Can|Sci-Fi, Fanatsy, MLP & more :: Sci-Fi :: Portal-
Jump to: